Deviled Eggs with relish – My husband’s Great Grandma Mittie “Maw” Copeland Tupelo MS.
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons relish
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- Coarse Salt and Paprika and garlic powered.
- Eggs at room temperature
Bring to a boil for 15 minutes than turn remove from the heat, rinse in cold water
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, relish, mustard and pinch of garlic powder.
- Peel eggs and halve lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks and add to the mayonnaise mixture,
- Mash egg yolks with mayonnaise mixture until smooth; season with salt.
- Place the mixture in a plastic zip lock bag, cut the tip and fill the half egg whites with filing
- Sprinkle with paprika
Pass down since 1891