This is her go-to BBQ take along that even her 16-year-old daughter loves to make.
- 1 package spaghetti noodles- cook until al dente, then rinse with cold water
- Sliced olives
- 1 Green Pepper (chopped)
- ½ Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 ½ cup cubed sharp cheddar cheese
- Peperoni sliced in half (as much as your heart desires)
- 1 ½- 2 cups of shredded parmesan cheese
- Pepper to taste and ½ – ¾ of a bottle of Bernstein’s Cheese & Garlic Italian dressing
For best results, mix and let it sit for about an hour before eating.