Semi Truck Insurance
Full Coverage for Semi Trucks and Trailers
Known by a number of names, semi-trucks are responsible for transporting countless goods across the country. Traditional tractor units commonly consist of one steering axle and at least two drive axles, but that number can jump all the way to five if being used to transport more heavy-duty freight. As of 2019, there were an estimated 2 million tractor-trailer drivers in the United States.
The Insurance Store was built for truckers, so we understand semi-truck insurance and can use that knowledge to customize a policy specific to your needs based on your truck, your cargo, and you.
All semi trucks must carry liability insurance. This pays for any bodily injury or damage to others should you be at-fault during an accident.
Helps to get your semi truck back on the road. It pays to repair damage to your truck after an accident.
Motor Truck Cargo
Covers the cargo and goods being hauled in your semi trailer.
Added Benefits for Semi Truck Drivers
Thanks to our partnerships with some of the top insurance companies in the nation, The Insurance Store is able to provide additional benefits to our semi-truck customers, including the following:
- Savings on insurance policies of up to 25 percent
- Dependable coverage across the lower 48 states and Canada
- $250K cargo coverage with reefer breakdown for no additional cost.
- The TIS24 App, offering digital access to certificates of insurance
- Combined deductibles and additional insureds at no additional cost
- Discounted essentials, such as tires and fuel
- 24/7 roadside assistance program
- Responsive claims and customer service
Request a Semi Truck Insurance Quote Today
Whether you’re part of a fleet or an owner-operator, The Insurance Store wants to make sure that all semi-truck drivers are properly protected on the job. Contact us today at 800-354-8535 or request a quote online and let our experts get to work on putting together a policy specifically designed with you in mind.