Reefer Truck Insurance
Custom Refrigerated Trucking Coverage
Reefer trucking is essential for transporting perishable and temperature-sensitive goods. This can include frozen cargo, such as meat, or freight that is best kept at a specific temperature, such as fresh produce. Reefer trucks differ from cooling vans in that they are designed to maintain the temperature of cargo without changing it, so it’s imperative that everything—including their active cooling system—remains in working order.
The Insurance Store understands reefer trucking and can customize an insurance policy to best suit your needs so you’re not left out in the cold.
Liability coverage is a requirement. It protects you against lawsuits and other financial risks due to unforeseen events.
Helps to pay to get your truck repaired should it be damaged in an accident.
If you lose a refrigerated load due to mechanical failure, this can cover your financial losses.
Additional Advantages from The Insurance Store
Thanks to established partnerships and our national market access, The Insurance Store can provide multiple benefits to our customers, including the following:
- Savings of up to 25 percent versus other insurance companies
- Consistent coverage across North America, including the lower 48 states and Canada
- Additional insureds and combined deductibles at no additional cost
- Real-time access to certificates of insurance with the TIS24 App
- Additional savings on tires, fuel, and other essentials
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Quick turnaround on claims and responsive customer service