Hazmat Truck Insurance
Proper Protection for Hazardous Materials Trucking
Safety is a top priority for all truck drivers, but that is especially true for those transporting hazardous materials. The potential risks associated with spills or accidents could be much higher when it comes to things like gases, explosives, poisons, radioactive material, and other cargo that could be harmful to people, animals, or the environment.
The Insurance Store understands all that goes into hazmat trucking insurance, including route planning to avoid restricted areas, proper certifications, and most importantly, making sure drivers remain safe and protected while out on the road.
All commercial trucks and vehicles must carry proper liability insurance coverage.
This coverage helps to offset any financial losses caused by your truck being out of commission due to damage from an accident.
Provides coverage for cleanup expenses due to an accident or load spill.
Additional Benefits for Hazmat Truck Drivers
Along with our personalized coverage, The Insurance Store is able to provide additional benefits to our customers thanks to our market access and relationships with insurance providers. These benefits can include the following:
- Discounts on insurance policies totaling as much as 25 percent versus our competitors
- Dependable coverage across the lower 48 states and into Canada
- Additional insureds and combined deductibles at no additional cost
- Immediate access to certificates of insurance with our TIS 24/7 App
- Savings on essential items such as tires and fuel
- Available 24/7 roadside assistance
- Efficient claims response and reliable customer service
Stay Safe With a Quote from The Insurance Store
As an insurance company built by truckers for truckers, The Insurance Store knows the stresses that come with not only transporting hazardous materials but also finding the right policy while doing so. Contact us today and let our team of experts work to develop the best policy catered to your situation. For your convenience, you can reach us at 800-354-8535 or submit a request online.