For-Hire Trucking Insurance
For-Hire Policy Options for You
For-hire trucking is the industry standard when a company needs to transport cargo that belongs to another entity or person. This can be accomplished by hiring common or contract carriers, both of which are required to file the appropriate registrations in order to obtain either—or in some cases, both—licenses. According to the US Department of Transportation, there were more than 928,000 for-hire carriers on file with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as of April of 2020.
The Insurance Store has experience with for-hire trucking and is able to use that experience to help develop and implement the best insurance policies for each individual scenario.
This is required by law for all commercial vehicles on the road.
Offers coverage should your truck get damaged by an accident.
Motor Truck Cargo
This provides insurance on the freight hauled by a For-hire trucker.
Additional Benefits for "For-Hire" Drivers
Because of our market access and partnerships with some of the nation’s leading insurance carriers, The Insurance Store can offer additional benefits to our for-hire trucking customers, including the following:
- Insurance policy savings of up to 25%
- Additional insureds and combined deductibles with no hidden fees
- Dependable coverage throughout the lower 48 states and Canada
- Combined deductibles and additional insureds at no extra cost
- On demand insurance certificates via the TIS 24/7 App
- Discounts on essentials, such as fuel and tires
- Available roadside assistance, 24/7
- Experienced and reliable customer and claims service
Request a For-Hire Trucking Insurance Quote Today
Whether you’re a driver or a company that’s using for-hire trucking, it’s important to make sure you have the best protection out on the road. The experts at The Insurance Store have demonstrated experience in all types of trucking, and our customized policy options are designed with you in mind. Contact us today at 800-354-8535 or request a quote online to learn more.