Flatbed Truck Insurance
Personalized Flatbed Trucking Insurance Policies
As one of the most specialized and challenging types of cargo transport, flatbed trucking can also be one of the most rewarding. Because oversized freight such as lumber, vehicles, and other large machinery won’t fit in an enclosed trailer, drivers need to know how to properly secure, balance, and protect their cargo in order to avoid accidents. Beyond government guidelines on the proper tie-downs that need to be used, this can also include tarping to protect certain types of freight from the elements.
From the beginning, The Insurance Store has had its roots in the transportation industry, so we understand all that goes into flatbed trucking and can use that know-how to build a custom insurance policy that fits your needs.
Auto liability coverage is required for vehicles in all states.
Financial protection against any damage or vandalism to your truck or flatbed trailers.
Motor Truck Cargo
Coverage for the items being transported on the flatbed trailer.
Big Benefits for Oversized Payloads
Thanks to our national market access and trucking insurance partnerships, The Insurance Store is able to provide our flatbed trucking customers with a number of benefits, including the following:
- Discounted policies up to 25 percent cheaper than our competitors
- Coverage spanning the lower 48 states and Canada
- No hidden fees for combined deductibles or additional insureds
- The TIS24 App, which provides immediate access to certificates of insurance
- Savings on essentials such as fuel and tires
- 24/7 roadside assistance
- Responsive, experienced customer and claims service